Re: weather

  • Subject: Re: weather
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 19:48:48 -0500

.Can you say
"spring"?  I'm so ready.

7 weeks, give or take.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather

Oh..we had loads of fun monday night - electricity went off around 9:30 p.m. - only heat source we had was the fire stove. Came back on around 4:30 a.m.
yesterday.  It spit out ice all day yesterday and didn't stop till after I
went to bed. Just got in from feeding all the farm animals and breaking the
ice in the water tanks.  It's 10 degrees out there.  Gross.Can you say
"spring"?  I'm so ready.
Waiting until all the crazy people are at work before I leave the house. I
can drive just FINE in this mess..it's the other crazy drivers that scare
me.

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 5:37 AM, Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:

i'm home and having breakfast.  it's total ice out there and i'm not
budging.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX