Re: Pet food recalls

  • Subject: Re: Pet food recalls
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 01:43:54 -0500

Yes, and I will never, ever be able to trust pet food again.

Two years of making dog food after the tainted dog food poisoned my boys would have been worth it if it Buddy and Dreyfuss had been ok. If I thought I could make cat food that was properly balanced, I'd be making food for them, too. I just pray every time I open a new bag of cat food that somebody is checking this time.