RE: was Dogs now peeping tom scum

  • Subject: RE: was Dogs now peeping tom scum
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 18:20:28 -0500

That is just disturbing. To echo Donna, be careful and don't go outside
without a small pistol in your pocket. My friend Liz lives alone on quite a
bit of acreage and carries on in her pocket at all times. More for poisonous
snakes than anything as she has dogs, but you just never know. And as YOU
know behavior like that can escalate. Not to be dramatic, but it's better to
be safe than sorry for you or your girls.