RE: was Dogs now peeping tom scum

  • Subject: RE: was Dogs now peeping tom scum
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 20:59:30 -0500

Glad to hear it!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 8:45 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] was Dogs now peeping tom scum

I have, and I do, carry a pistol around.  Especially when my husband is
gone.  In fact, we are going out to the pasture to do some practice shooting
this weekend.  I grew up military, and I am comfortable with using guns, so
I don't have a problem with it, even tho I'm a tree hugging, dirt
worshipping, hippy chick. I believe in the right to carry a gun and to be
able to defend yourself against "ne'er do wells".  My husband has a license
to carry a concealed weapon as well.

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 5:20 PM, andreah <andreah@hargray.com> wrote:

> That is just disturbing. To echo Donna, be careful and don't go outside
> without a small pistol in your pocket. My friend Liz lives alone on quite
> bit of acreage and carries on in her pocket at all times. More for
> poisonous
> snakes than anything as she has dogs, but you just never know. And as YOU
> know behavior like that can escalate. Not to be dramatic, but it's better
> be safe than sorry for you or your girls.

BLONDES
> of all things (I'm blonde, two of my daughters are blonde). This guy
always
> leaves a "sign" that he was here - just so you know.  He leaves a
> cigarette
> butt on our porch, unscrews the outdoor light bulbs, opens a pasture gate
-
> and he is very savvy.  He is an ex-military guy and knows how to get
around
> this area.  He travels down the creek so he isn't caught.  I have, on
> frosty
> mornings, seen his footprints outside my bedroom window and my girls
> windows.
>

> On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 5:56 PM, Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95
CS/SCOSI

--
Jesse R. Bell