Re: watch out
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: watch out
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 11:38:56 -0800

I was almost stung a couple of times similar to that. It's such a pain when it happens. Now I check my credit card transactions daily [also a pain, but...] so I can stop any rogue sales from going through. I assume you've reported it to your CC bank, but have you filed a fraud alert with the scoundrels at the credit bureaus? Your bank's CC fraud unit should give you their number.