Re: watch out
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: watch out
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 17:09:27 -0500

A couple of yrs ago I bought a scanner on ebay from a woman who required a cashiers check. Then she used a bad credit card to have the unit shipped to me from Tiger Direct. TD tried to get them $ back from me but I provided the copies of the ebay auction showing that I'd purchased from a 3rd party, so they let it go.

The amount of fraud out there is horrendous.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Catharine Carpenter" <cathycrc@comcast.net>