From: "Catharine Carpenter" <cathycrc@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Friday, January 1, 2010 3:40:02 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [CHAT] watch out

Something similar happened to me, but it did not happen on line, it
happened when I checked into a motel for a MG meeting several years
ago. One of their staff stole my information. I caught it when my bill
came, and did not lose any money, and had my card replaced, but had to
deal with six months of correspondence with the company from whom the
merchandise had fraudulently been purchased. (The only address they
had, was mine, and they wanted their money!)
Cathy, west central IL, z5b