2009 rain total
gardenchat@hort.net

Don't know if anyone else keeps track of their rainfall, but we got 74 1/2"
in 2009.  Our normal yearly total is 35".  And that's just what showed in
the rain gauges, so chances are we got more than that!   Astounding.  It's
still boggy down here - terrible.  That's the highest annual total I've
recorded since I bought this place in early 1996.
--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX