From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Saturday, January 2, 2010 6:16:00 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [CHAT] 2009 rain total

Don't know if anyone else keeps track of their rainfall, but we got 74 1/2"
in 2009. Our normal yearly total is 35". And that's just what showed in
the rain gauges, so chances are we got more than that! Astounding. It's
still boggy down here - terrible. That's the highest annual total I've
recorded since I bought this place in early 1996.
Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A