Re: Cooks Garden (was RE: 2009 rain total)
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Cooks Garden (was RE: 2009 rain total)
  • From: Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 16:10:08 -0600

Didn't realize Burpees had purchased Cooks. Dang! I bought most of my stuff from Johnny's - who owns them???
Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Jan 4, 2010, at 3:58 PM, Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI wrote:

I've ordered from Cooks, they're pretty nice and I agree a bit pricey.
Burpee bought Cook's a few years ago and expanded their catalog to
include more vegetables and flowers, but they still seem to have more of
a "gourmet" kind of selection.

Cyndi