RE: winter weather
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: winter weather
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:43:31 -0500

The folks in the gift shop mentioned it! The museum actually has more
"working" western heritage displays than entertainment, but we did like
the movie cowboy exhibitions. Especially the fancy saddles. They had
gallery exhibitions of native American basketry, photos of the Grand
Canyon (breathtaking), and then their permanent exhibitions of western
gear and art. I have meant to go there for years and finally got around
to it. Next year maybe I'll get to the LA Farmer's Market.

Cyndi