From: "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2010 8:15:04 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [CHAT] everyone okay?

Has been cold for the last week or so..... warmed up (18degrees) and got 12
inches of snow. I think it is done, as long as the wind doesn't shift and
that lake effect hits us, which is 15 miles due east of me right now. Back
down to 3 temp.

Unforunately, had to take mom to the hospital for surgery during all of
this..... kept thinking this isn't a good time to ditch the van, but God was
watching over us and we got there and back without incident.

Donna