Re: everyone okay?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: everyone okay?
  • From: Cornergar@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 11:09:43 EST

Gene, Am having some trouble with your website. When I click on "continue
shopping" I get a screen that says "Halo applications..donations". Then when
I  try to complete the order and click on "payments" nothing happens. I am
beginning to think I have a virus. But it is true I am a  computer
illiterate. Have you had any other complaints? Kathy

In a message dated 1/9/2010 8:01:32 A.M. Central Standard Time,