Re: wild weather
  • Subject: Re: wild weather
  • From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 19:39:22 -0800

Temperatures are dropping here. It was 36F when I came home from work about 6:30 pm. 30 minutes later it was 32F. I don't have to go out until morning so I'm not looking again. It's been wet so it will be a fun skate to work in any case. Stay warm & safe. Merry Christmas! If you haven't seen it yet, google the silent monks singing the Hallelulia Chorus. Even if you have, it's good for a chckle.
Judy B z 6 Idaho.
----- Original Message ----- From: <TeichFauna@aol.com>