Re: Back on the list
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Back on the list
  • From: "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 00:49:31 +0000

On Jan 15, Gene Bush wrote:
> Good to see your name pop back up again, Chris

> It has been 12 years since I married and combined housholds. "Stuff"
> still remains in the attic without decisions. Good luck on that one.

Our big goal this year is to empty out the garage.  We have lofty ideas
like using it to store the car over the winter -- crazy, I know, but
we like to mix things up.

Part of the problem is that we moved into my house, so she doesn't feel
like it's hers.  Most of the furniture/decor was mine and her things are
out in the garage/attic/basement.  Hopefully we'll get rid of some of my
stuff and migrate hers in.  (I'm so naive)

> 	Hope that your new partner is a gardener. We enjoy our time together
> in the gardens and talking about them over the dinner table.

She likes flowers, but is more of an admirer than a caretaker with them.
But I'm hoping to change that!  Part of it is that she's lived in apartments
for a while, and part of it is that she spent a lot of time in Chicago last
year for work during the growing months.

> 	Response to my catalog that just went into the mail says things are
> breaking loose for gardeners. orders are coming in already and a bit larger
> than last year.

That's awesome!  I need to go through your site online and see what's
new...  :)

Chris