RE: Happy Birthday Gene
  • Subject: RE: Happy Birthday Gene
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 08:57:22 -0600

Thanks big bunches for the birthday wishes everyone.
	Pretty much uneventful day.... turned the big 70. Too busy to feel
it. Working on putting together my first power point presentation... and of
course there is a deadline coming up.
	My sons called me to wish happy birthday, will go to lunch with them
later on. My step daughter came over for dinner with us to share by
	We did not have candles for we were afraid we would not be able to
stand the heat of that many candles lit in one place.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC