-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Subject: Re: [CHAT] Back on the list

Our big goal this year is to empty out the garage.  We have lofty ideas
like using it to store the car over the winter -- crazy, I know, but
we like to mix things up.

Part of the problem is that we moved into my house, so she doesn't feel
like it's hers.  Most of the furniture/decor was mine and her things are
out in the garage/attic/basement.  Hopefully we'll get rid of some of my
stuff and migrate hers in.  (I'm so naive)