Re: Happy Birthday Gene
  • Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Gene
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:49:23 -0800

Yep, I see that old guy in the bathroom mirror every morning and don't recognize him. Wonder who he is...

On Jan 17, 2010, at 1:03 PM, Gene Bush wrote:

	Kitty I am not old as long as I do not look in the mirror or see
recent photos of myself. Kind of like looking at someone else. Certainly not
me, for I am not "that' old in my mind.
	And so it goes....

Inland Jim
Willamette Valley