Re: Back on the list
  • Subject: Re: Back on the list
  • From: Theresa G <tchessie@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:03:03 -0800

Yeah- I will be getting a storage place and it has to be climate controlled
as I will be storing my piano.  It will be for 3 years- after that we'll see
where we end up.  His daughter will be headed to college and so we can make
new plans at that point.  Since we've been seeing each other for 2 years and
that has just flown by, 3 yrs will be here and gone really fast as well.