RE: Happy Birthday Gene
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: Happy Birthday Gene
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 11:30:43 -0600

Ha! Zem
	You and me both.  Seems like yesterday that we met in one sense and
then on the other hand like forever. The relationship has always been like
an old well-worn pair of slippers. Either our dysfunctions match up
perfectly, or we have a good thing going;-))
	Made a quick walk through part of the garden this morning...also
through raindrops. Rain is washing away all grime and remaining dirty snow.
Hellebores are greening back up. Wintergreen is shinny and has lots of rich
red berries.

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC
www.munchkinnursery.com