Re: go phish
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: go phish
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 16:51:19 -0500

Well,
I'm in the process of freezing my credit report. I've always meant to do it but never got around to it. The kids that stole my BOA info from Daedalus to buy concert tickets still have some info, though not my SSN. Still, I'll sleep better knowing that no new accounts can be opened.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5