Re: go phish

hum... I got the same one today... and I don't have an account there either.
Mine was in the spam folder.

--- On Sun, 1/24/10, Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:

From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
Subject: [CHAT] go phish
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sunday, January 24, 2010, 2:56 PM

How brazen can they get?
I don't have a Wachovia account, but I just received the following
Even if I did have one, I wouldn't open the attachment.

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the system.
We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on your account.
We requested information from you for the following reason:
We have observed activity in this account that is unusual or potentially high

Please download the form attached to this email and open it in a web browser.
Once opened, you will be provided with steps to restore your account access.
We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure account safety.

Thank you !
(No signature or sign off of any kind)

neIN, Zone 5