Re: Forecast was right
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Forecast was right
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:53:30 EST

Heavy rain here today - the first serious rainfall we've had in months.
Here it is the end of January and the temperature is 57 degrees and
its raining.  Two weeks ago it was in the single digits.  Crazy!  At
least it's good to have the rain, except that with the ground frozen
most of it will run right off.  At least our little pond should recover
a bit - it's been way down since last spring.

Now I have to fish or cut bait on my Bluestone order before the
early-discount date. Trying to be realistic about what the deer and
other critters will let me grow, rather than just what I would like to
have.
Auralie

In a message dated 1/24/2010 9:06:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,