Re: I feel good-I will soon
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: I feel good-I will soon
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:57:21 -0600

Prayers going out for Tricia's son & Andrea.  Tricia - my brother had that
done - piece of cake.  Andrea - Elaine had her hysterectomy on a Friday and
went back to work for a few hours (self-enployed) that next Monday
afternoon.  Mike swiped her keys so she wouldn't drive to the office but she
called and bugged him every ten minutes so he went and got her and she went
in (in robe & jammies) and did a few hours work.   I told her she was
bonkers.  You please take it easy.  There is nothing more important than
getting healed up!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX