RE: I feel good
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: I feel good
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 11:15:54 -0500

Well, she's out of the hospital which is good but won't be able to do
anything except shuffle her walker to the bathroom and back to bed for a
month at least. I guess the worst thing is she's upset over having to go
through this again - she fractured a vertebra about 3 years ago in a
fall while we were hiking - she's been in pain from that ever since, and
the doctors told her that was as good as it gets. She's finding it
difficult to be glad she wasn't hurt worse, I think. And she's the kind
of person who wants to be left alone when they don't feel good so it's
hard for the rest of us to give any comfort.
However it's early days yet and this is a different kind of injury, so
things can get better. I think I will offer to take her dog out walking
this weekend as she's always concerned about him getting enough
exercise.

Cyndi