Re: I feel good-I will soon
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: I feel good-I will soon
  • From: BONNIE_HOLMES <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 20:39:59 +0000 (UTC)

Here in ETN snow is beginning to fall. I hope we don't get the freezing
rain as we have many narrow side roads with hills and sharp hills. Years
ago, I was trying to beat the freeze and stopped about a mile from my
house. I was driving a large Chevy station wagon and it just slid into a
ditch at a stand still.

ETN Zone 7