Re: I feel good-I will soon
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: I feel good-I will soon
  • From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 18:10:04 -0600

The freezing rain and sleet are supposed to stop here soon to be replaced with snow -- maybe. Nobody seems to be sure about what is going to happen. I noticed several pine limbs already down. As long as the 170+ year old pecan tree in the back yard doesn't fall on my house I should be all right. <LOL> Guess I'll try to get to work in the morning, and I hope the state/county has been diligent about salting the roads -- or whatever they do to them. I chipped the car out of its ice block earlier today. I like adventures as much as the next person as long as they are within reason...

Good luck in ETN, Bonnie.
zem
zone 7
West TN