Re: I feel good-I will soon
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: I feel good-I will soon
  • From: BONNIE_HOLMES <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 14:06:38 +0000 (UTC)

So glad your manager told you to stay home. Ice is terrible to deal
with. Give me snow any day. I guess your weather may come this way.

We got a pretty snow yesterday afternoon. This morning it is turning to
slush. The temperature is around 33 so we are hoping that most of it
melts on the roads before turning to ice. No problem with power and our
newspapers were delivered this a.m. We live on a narrow old ferry road
outside of Friendsville that has no shoulders so ice can be a real
problem.

ETN Zone 7