Re: I'm back

Cathy, Have taken glucosamine-chondroiton for a few years but have recently
 given it up 'cause of a chance that it was aggravating muscle aches. Have
been  very pleased with the result of knee replacement done at the end of
Oct. and  would highly recommend it. My doc encouraged me to go ahead and do
it while I  was still " young enough to handle it". I am planning on having
the other  one done this year. Kathy
In a message dated 1/30/2010 8:15:40 A.M. Central Standard Time,