Re: I feel good-I will soon
  • Subject: Re: I feel good-I will soon
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 12:06:41 -0600

Oh I do indeed Gene and will most certainly visit # 1 son's web site and see
what he's written!
History is a funny thing - you really love it or really don't.  But it
certainly has lessons to teach us all.  Politicians should certainly be
required to study it most closely.  Would prevent a lot of really dumb
decisions on both sides of the aisle IMHO.  :-)

On 1/30/10, Gene Bush <genebush@netsurfusa.net> wrote:
> Pam,
>        If you enjoy Civil War history, do give Bryan S. Bush a try. He has
> a web site and you can pick up titles there. www.bryansbush.com He just
> published his 8th book... or is it the 9th?
> (My honorable #1 son).
> Gene E. Bush
> Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC
> www.munchkinnursery.com
> Garden Writer - Photographer -  Lecturer

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A