Re: I feel good-I will soon
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: I feel good-I will soon
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 12:06:41 -0600

Oh I do indeed Gene and will most certainly visit # 1 son's web site and see
what he's written!
History is a funny thing - you really love it or really don't.  But it
certainly has lessons to teach us all.  Politicians should certainly be
required to study it most closely.  Would prevent a lot of really dumb
decisions on both sides of the aisle IMHO.  :-)

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX