Re: I'm back
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: I'm back
  • From: Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 17:35:02 -0600

Good to hear. If the g-c doesn't work, that will be next. He is 62, so I hope that qualifies as "young enough"!
Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Jan 30, 2010, at 10:45 AM, Cornergar@aol.com wrote:

Cathy, Have taken glucosamine-chondroiton for a few years but have recently given it up 'cause of a chance that it was aggravating muscle aches. Have been very pleased with the result of knee replacement done at the end of Oct. and would highly recommend it. My doc encouraged me to go ahead and do it while I was still " young enough to handle it". I am planning on having
the other  one done this year. Kathy

In a message dated 1/30/2010 8:15:40 A.M. Central Standard Time,