Re: I'm back
gardenchat@hort.net

Cathy, use your feminine wiles.  Don't try to sell it to him as
therapeutic.  Get a good-looking heavy one and give it to him
as a gift - tell him how sexy it looks.  Some of them are quite
handsome, and not at all expensive.  Indian craft stores often
have nice ones.
Auralie

In a message dated 1/30/2010 6:35:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,