Re: Happy New Year
  • Subject: Re: Happy New Year
  • From: cornergar@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 11:09:47 -0500 (EST)

Amen to that,Bonnie. And as part of my New Years resolution which is to tell
people what a difference they have made in my life, I want to thank all of you
for your contributions to this group. I've learned so many things some big and
important like courage and empathy, some a little less important like various
gardening techniques and favorite cultivars, and of course lots of pithy
quotes I can use (mostly from Jim!). Last week I took a bag of Italian
tomatoes out of the freezer and easily slipped the skins before making a fresh
sauce...a tip from Cyndi, I think? MY Brother label maker which I've used to
make plant labels for 3 years now was a suggestion from Kitty. And there are
so many more. Thank you all. And Happy Birthday to everyone I have missed over
the year. Kathy