RE: Happy Birthday Gene!
  • Subject: RE: Happy Birthday Gene!
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 11:34:17 -0500

Thank you, Betsy
Forecast is for3 to 6 inches of snow here tomorrow...we were supposed
head out on Friday for northern IN... looks as though that may get
cancelled. Not interested in 7 to 8 hours drive in snow and ice. Then a
return in the same. Sure will miss 1500 t0 2000 master gardeners,

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC