Spring Fundraiser
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Spring Fundraiser
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 21:12:24 -0500

Hi all! Hope everyone is well and not freezing to death. I'm ready for
spring! It was almost 70 degrees here today and made me realize how much I'm
missing the warm weather.

The yard looks terrible and it depresses me to see it. It does NOT help that
I currently have four dogs roaming it. I've been working as a volunteer with
a Boxer rescue since Christmas Eve.

We're signed up for a couple of flower bulb fundraisers and I didn't want to
be presumptuous and just send everyone a link. If anyone is interested in
looking at our fundraising links please let me know. I'll be glad to forward
the info. Nothing really special-pretty common stuff. But, wanted to shoot
the message to all my garden friends!!

THANKS!!!!!!
Andrea

Blue Ridge Boxer Rescue Volunteer