RE: Happy Birthday Gene!
  • Subject: RE: Happy Birthday Gene!
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 08:41:26 -0500

Thanks Cathy.
	Working my way through the 70's now..... never would have believed
it! I remember thinking 25 was ancient and I would never live that long.
Youth is wasted on the young....
	Snow and cold.... brrrr. Nothing in bloom this winter. Normally my
Chinese witch-hazel is in bloom now. Time to appreciate garden backbones and

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC