Re: A taste of spring
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: A taste of spring
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 16:00:29 EST

I lived in Pensacola in the dark ages - 1950-52.
There used to be a beautiful row of oleanders down
the length of Palafox street.  They were killed by that
cold spell.  I wonder if they were replanted.
I'm sure it is a different city now, but I thought it was
a pretty city then.
APL

In a message dated 1/30/2011 3:55:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,