Re: A taste of spring
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: A taste of spring
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 15:16:30 -0600

I'll take the south any day.  after the dreadful interminable winters in NE
PA, even the worst winter has to throw at us here seems like child's play.
Almost like summer today thank God but Tuesday we have the worst norther
we've seen in a while coming w/ freezing rain and sleet.  Should be grand
fun getting home from work that day.  Won't get above freezing Wednesday so
I'll probably be taking a vacation day.  Three nights at least in the teens
coming, unheard of all in a row like that.   I'm in a pier & beam house but
all my pipes are well wrapped.  Promises to be a dreadful week come
Tuesday.  Oh well, as mother says "this too shall pass".

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX