Re: more crazy weather
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: more crazy weather
  • From: BONNIE_HOLMES <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:47:01 +0000 (UTC)

It has been crazy here, too. But, mostly between 3-6 degrees above
normal. It warms, bringing up daffodils and pushing out buds, then,
cools below freezing. I'm thinking that the plants that make it will be
the ones that can take this up and down weather and the longer & warmer
summers. Over 30 years of gardening in the same place shows me that
there is true warming. So far, it has been over 5 years of warmer winter
weather.

ETN Zone 7