Re: more crazy weather
  • Subject: Re: more crazy weather
  • From: James Singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:39:58 -0800

I think "water," or the lack of it, is the big concern here in the West. We
don't seem to be getting as much rain and/or snow as usual. Many of the ski
resorts, like that of Auralie's son, have yet to open. When I say not as much
rain as usual, I don't mean clear skies. Still gets cloudy and foggy, still
drizzles, but no substantial precip.

"I don't try to describe the future. I try to prevent it." -- Ray Bradbury