RE: Your orchid is related to WHAT? Changing thatfamily tree.

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: [CHAT] Your orchid is related to WHAT? Changing thatfamily tree.
  • From: "Bonnie Holmes" holmesbm@usit.net
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 09:30:44 -0700

Lynda, on Saturday, I attended the UT Trial Gardens Blooms Day in
Knoxville.  Inspiring, as usual.  In addition to attending some of the
mini-seminars, couldn't get out of there without purchasing a very
interesting planter and some reading material.  If you haven't purchased
"Gardening with Native Plants of Tennessee" by Margie Hunter...it is well
worth the price...full of interesting material and good colored pictures.
Also, began a subscription to "Tennessee Gardener".  As indicated by the
title, the magazine covers gardening for the state...including a section on
the four gardening regions of TN.   The Memphis area has a separate report.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN