From: "Andrea H" <hodgesaa@islc.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT/MRI Results
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:48:23 -0400

Thanks all! I am doing some PT as it has helped me in the past. I didn't do
any today as I was in serious pain and afraid to move. But PT does help. I'm
not too concerned with the garden and messy house. All my friends have
offered their services and I plan on taking them up on it! LOL!

Thanks for the well wishes and thoughts. I'll be taking it easy for all of
you.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC
Zone 8b