Re: RoundUp Warning

> I got very ill after using it this spring with severe infections on my
> hands. Lost literally 4-5 layers of skin. I thought it was from the
> weeds or something I was working with.... doctor was at a loss of what
> caused the staff/strep infection. (BTW, they are fine now, but took over
> a month to heal)

Did you use it after your hands were infected, or were you doing it all at
the same time?

Losing that much skin is scary! I had that happen once when I was spreading
wood ash (bare handed like an idiot) and it started to drizzle. The lye that
leached from the wood ash ate my fingers something fierce!