Hosta seedlings

Am not a hosta breeder or anything, but I have noticed a number of seedling hostas in my front beds this year. One of the parents has got to be H. "Tokudama Flavocircinalis", or H. "Frances Williams", since they are in the bed where the seedlings are located. The other parent could be anything. My question is, how soon can you tell, from a seedling, what the adult leaf patterning will look like? (If I have something potentially special, I want to know about it before I weed!) Any hosta experts out there?
Cathy