Re: Hosta seedlings

Hello Cathy,
    I certainly am not an expert in hosta, but I have had them in the garden
for years now. When I forget and let them form seed pods and then forget to
clip the pods, I end up with seedlings all over the place. Most hosta are
pretty prolific in the seed department. All I have ever seen from all the
fancy foliages is green seedlings. Believe it takes a breeding program, or
lots of luck ... probably both, to get babies worth bragging about..... In
any case, mine get treated as weeds.
   Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com