RE: Happy Birthday Bonnie!! (Holmes)

Thanks, adjusting to the fact that I am starting a new decade (my 60s).  I
mowed a yellow jacket on Friday and ended up having to go to ER BUT had
fewer symptoms than previously...my allergy shots must be beginning to work
or the yellow jackets had less venom.   My blood pressure even stayed
fairly normal.  Very good present!!!

Also, my husband is continuing to improve...he's been able to help me
garden and is beginning to get back into his research.  Another greatly
wished for present!!!

I went out and searched for material to fill out what I had in my stash to
start my first quilting project!!!  Now have enough for several...its like
going by a plant nursery.  Found a book on "Landscape Quilting" full of
wonderful ideas.   And, finished a cross stitch project that I have been
working on for ages.

And, all those plants I picked up on Lowe's sale table are going great
guns.  Good day.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN
holmesbm@usit.net

Bonnies birthday greeting.