Re: spider mites

ME, ME! I'd like to read that. I haven't seen many spider mites in my gardens since the first year I was here...but, like you...I've been doing the organic thing and spray with Neem a lot. The only plants they seem to favor in my gardens if I DO get them, are my marigolds.

From: "Pamela J. Evans" <gardenqueen@gbronline.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: [CHAT] spider mites
Date: Sat,  5 Jul 2003 16:19:46 -0500

Just read in my Texas Bug Book (Malcolm Beck/Howard Garrett) about how
using organic growing practices and liquid seaweed controls spider
mites. Excerpt was fairly long so didn't want to send it to anyone who
wasn't interested. I did send it to Andrea off list because she has a
terrible time w/ these things and I never get them, even though we both
have long, hot and humid summers. But I do all organic and using kelp as
a foliar spray for all my flowering plants! That explains that.

If enough people are interested, I will send it to the whole list, or
e-mail me off list and I will send it to you privately. Whatever floats
your boat!!

:-)

--
Pam Evans