Re: spider mites/curttings

So many negatives! Kitty, applaud yourself! Life is too short, and most of us have too many interests, to spend it babying plants. For myself, I look for plants that I like that like my midwest environment and are generally resistant to the ills that afflict most of their over-hybridized brethren. Yes, occasionally I succumb to a particularly interesting plant, but at least my protection work is minimal.
Cathy