RE: Daylily Website

Chris     Long Island, NY      Zone 7

Dear friends,

I've set up at web-site featuring most of my photographs from the 2003
National Daylily Convention that I attended in Charlotte, North
Carolina.  I thought you might enjoy seeing photos of some of the
beautiful hybrids grown in these gardens!  There are actually over
47,000 named varieties!  I didn't get pictures of all of them (LOL)!!!
You can click on the thumbnails for a larger picture and possibly a
hybridizer's name (if I wrote it down).

This was my first convention and I had a great time!

Here's the link:
http://www.widom-assoc.com/flowers/

Look in "Galleries".

I hope you enjoy visiting the site!