From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 8:36 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Daylily Website

Chris,
The list is extra quiet.  Now that I'm home I have more time - and a
faster
connection! - so I'm looking at the photos again.  At work I only looked
at
Faded Flamingo, so now I thought I'd take a gander at the rest of your
galleries.
I fell in love with WIREGRASS GREENSTAR,  'Darker Shade', STAR OF INDIA,
EMMA TOMLINSON MC HUGH,  SWALLOWTAIL KITE, and 'Claudine's Charm'.  I'm
sure
these are out of my price range.
As to "what is it?" at Singing Oakes, don't know, but it doesn't look
good.
A question for you.  You took ALL these photos on this trip?  How did
you
keep track of the names to match up with the photos?

Kitty